CapitalWave delivers high impact financial simulations to be used in seminars and ‘continuing and professional development’ (CPD) programs.
The use of simulations is designed to:
- Improve business acumen
- Strengthen financial skills
- Develop decision-making skills
- Allows for theory application
- Provides experiential learning
- Consequences of decisions are seen
- Interactive and dynamic exercises
- They interest and motivate delegates
- East to administer
- Measures comprehension / understanding
CapitalWave’s management team offers over 30-years experience in building and delivering technology-enabled-training programs. The combination of our programs and simulation platforms is a proven method that delivers:
- dynamic engagements
- realistic scenarios and situations
- programs that are rich and memorable
- skills that are immediately applicable
A single or multi-day program where specific learning points are delivered via lecture, where our simulation(s) are used to enhance and embed complex elements into the educational program. We offer a variety of formats for use of our simulations – different scenarios, industries, economic environments, operational speed etc. Programs can be delivered either with one of our exceptional instructors or via your internal educational staff. Full online support via our specialists is offered to create a fully “blended” learning setting.
Offering seminar programs, lasting 3-8 hours, with one (multiple) simulation games running throughout. Normally organized for between 10 – 50 participants. Minor customization offered with institutional logos, suitable industry and economic scenario chosen. The course can be repeated several times in the same format, or with a more customized, revised set-up.
You can also check our our white paper on: Using Simulations in Corporate Training